This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boutique wholesale question?
01-16-2013, 11:50 PM
Boutique wholesale question?
I want to start a small online business with accessories and I noticed that different boutiques have the same bracelets, necklaces, rings etc. Where do they purchase it? I want to to buy a reasonable quantity. Can you please help me out? Thanks!

exaample: https://www.facebook.com/electriclooks/photos_stream

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 11:58 PM

According to my personal experience online business is one of the best businesses in the world. You can easily operate your business in all around the world. Developed countries like USA, UK, Japan, Germany etc are very famous because of their online shopping services business. I think that online business future is very bright that is why most people’s are attracted to this business.Smile

Ads

01-16-2013, 11:58 PM

I think many of them just wholesale direct from China jewelry wholesale market. One of my friends who run a small jewelry shop told me she buy wholesale from China online and the price is very reasonalbe. I remember she said the website called http://www.yiwuproducts.com/ com which is based at yiwu,China, the biggest small commodity city in the world.Their jewelry are of fashional style and the price is very reasonalbe. If you need to buy a reasonable quantity, ask them if they could offer you some discount before any big orders. Besides, ask them whether you can use their product oictures since you are going to start an online business, I guess you need product photos.Smile Good luck with your business!