This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get more twitter followers?
01-17-2013, 12:43 AM
how do i get more twitter followers?
ive just joined twitter what are the best ways to get followers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 12:51 AM

Be popular.Either you wants to be professional computer programmer=share softwares.Or be model=Band rock.

Ads

Follow people and interact with the things you are interested in

Follow a bunch of people to start with and tweet regularly but no so often that you're crowding other people's timelines because they might unfollow you. Try re tweeting people that gets you noticed or if you're really desperate you can do one of those 'follow for follow' things that loads of people on twitter do that's the quickest way.

Good Luck!

First, make sure you have an icon, background and bio. This draw attention and makes people like you. Put your interests and stuff in there like;
I love (insert band/artist/fanbase/interest/other) or something and make it interesting.
Firstly, follow your favourite celebs ect and follow people will similar stuff.

Get Re tweeted! someone may re tweet you and their followers might re tweet you and then it expands your account out.
Use hashtags like this; #hashtag #love #celebs ect.
That way your tweets will come up in that section.

Follow people that say 'follow back'

Since you are new to twitter, I recommend you to complete your bio, add a profile picture and customize the look of your twitter profile. This will make it look professional and serious.

Now to get followers, follow other people in your niche. Most of them will follow you back. Retweet others post on twitter. Share your twitter links in email signatures, social networking sites such as linkedin and Facebook.

Last but not the least, you might want to 'artificially' increase your twitter followers by using service like addmefast.com and youlikehits.com.

It's pretty much a combination of advertising and common sense. For the advertising part try and post your twitter profile link everywhere you can possibly think of on the internet (that's relevant to what you're talking about on your twitter page of course).

For the common sense part...well don't post racist, politics driven, hate, or below the belt tweets about people, places, or anything. Insulting your audience isn't going to keep them after all.

hahah, I can give some but I cannot assure you that you would agree with it.

I'm actually been answering the same questions, but in different format. haha and I answer them so as the other exactly the same content.

so one way i know it the FOLLOW first method, make yourself useful in the community of twitter - tweet informative, important, relevant, and interesting things. Twitter is one way to have connection with other people - to understand them and know what they are doing right now. Twitter isn't only made for artist to be followed by ordinary people, it's also helpful to us simple creature to build our own network where in we can interact more easily (ask then help at the same time - and SHARE). So regarding for your problem maybe you can try to be more real - BE YOURSELF. And read3x some blogs and articles which can give you more ideas on how to have more real followers.

Show your face.........