This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can one man be worth billions of dollars or more? I mean how can it even be a million?
10-11-2012, 05:23 PM
How can one man be worth billions of dollars or more? I mean how can it even be a million?
Charlie sheen some dude who I did not know until I heard about how he made like 20 million every time he did that 30 min tv show two and a half men.No one is worth that much money hes just some quěěr who's addicted to crack. Yet he made that much every time he did a 30 min tv show???? I would have done that show for 100 thousand a year... People are so dumb. He even asked for more money!?!?!?!? He must have been rich all of his sad life cause if I had a million I would not know what to do with all of it. If i had 20 million I would flip and never work a day in my life again. Some people have billions if you ask me no one is worth that much money. Charlie Sheen is not worth a million if you ask me. His acting is just like anyone Else's,yet he gets paid way more then most actors. Ever think if so many people did not have millions and billions of dollars that no one would be homeless? The government gives money to businesses why not just keep the businesses we have and if someone wants to start a new one they can just get a loan from the bank. Why not give the people like 100 thousand they can pay about 8 thousand back to tax and rest can keep them up for the year? But no they must make it hard on everyone. Every one must work unless your a rich actor who gets money for typing hello on twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 05:31 PM

I'll be worth billions of dollars or more little guy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply