This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can I not get noticed on YouTube?
01-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Why can I not get noticed on YouTube?
My channel is this: http://www.youtube.com/MurderOfAKiller I upload original videos, and I honestly have no idea why I can't get noticed. I would hate having to send messages to people to get them to subscribe.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 01:51 AM

Well its hard to put into words but lets just say that your target audience has already been satisfied.

You have 2 series Happy wheels and Minecraft

Your happy wheels series is OK, it made me laugh at points but we already have people like nova who plays Happy wheels and makes me laugh much harder and is a lot more unique as a commentator than you

Your mine craft series is down right boring, you have made some redstone tutorials of things already been covered by people who have a lot more knowledge about redstone then you, and your lets play is boring in most parts

I'd keep trying though as it takes a lot of time to get subscribers (the yogscast for instance use to have no polarity what so ever) also your doing nothing to advertise yourself as there's no indication of a twitter or facebook page let alone a website (these help as they allow the community to get involved) and if I'm being really picky your video editing isn't up to scratch (at times either the game or your voice is way to loud) you don't have a intro or a outro (you don't need one but they help)

Try being more unique instead of fitting in to the way over populated Mine Craft crowd (as its almost impossible to find videos that aren't the yogscast, sethbling, antvenom or captain sparkles) and also make the commentary unique because at times it was boring and hard to watch

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply