This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL do you think justin bieber is mean and cocky?
01-17-2013, 03:38 AM
POLL do you think justin bieber is mean and cocky?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 03:46 AM

i dont know who that is

Ads

I've never met him, so how am I supposed to know?

I think Justin Bieber is a talented and kind young man.

Do not know,and honestly do not care.

"He's" probably like that because "he's" secretly a girl.

I'm not always thrilled with how he talks to his mom, but I am equally happy that no one was filming me talking to my mom as a teen

I don't know him personally, but I'm 100% sure that he will end up like being like that. And sadly it WILL NOT be his fault too. The ones to blame will be those stupid 13 year-olds who worship like a god.(They're not actually stupid, but in a few years they'll look back with embarrassment wondering why they acted like that)

I have no idea who he is, except some bad singer.

No absolutely not. You could have millions of Beliebers tell you the same thing I will tell you right now. The only time Justin was being mean was because of paparazzi were standing in front of his car on his birthday not leaving him alone and he couldn't drive nor see so he gave them the middle finger but he didn't do anything that bad to the point where he would be very mean, I'm sure everyone would do the same but he did apologize. He did call a security guard once a "douche bag" at 'The BET Awards' but that is because he was being one he was saying that Justin Bieber was not allowed in there with his body guard when that security guard knows that he needs his body guards for safety reasons but they allowed his manager in there and Justin had to wait a very long time because he had to have his manager Scooter Braun go with him, he had every right to call him a douche bag he wouldn't call him a name for no reason. Humans are humans, we all have the bad days and we all have good days and some tend to show their feelings a lot more than others. Yes, Justin Bieber has ignored a few fans but that was because he was really busy and running extremely late. He does everything he can to make his fans happy. He had a chest infection and was throwing up in between songs and still sang his heart out, he broke his leg on stage and he still kept performing, he still thanks his fans pretty much everyday on Twitter, he signs autographs, takes pictures, he follows, tweets, retweets and direct messages all the fans he can on Twitter just to make us feel like he knows that we exist. He tells his fans how hes feeling and we tell him how were feeling. Hes not like any other celebrity he has a very close relationship with his fans and no matter if he doesn't thank his family, friends, crew, fans 100 times a day everyone still know that he loves and cares for us very much. He goes above and beyond just to make anyone smile. Did you know that Justin Bieber only cancelled one of his concerts? When he has been performing on stage for 3 years now. He had to cancel that concert because he was very sick and if he didn't cancel he would have missed about 7 of his concerts. He changes lives, saves lives, he motivates people by listening to his story. He has made over 10 schools by giving out to charity, there was this family that got into this tragic accident where there was a family of 5 in this car the 3 kids lived but the parents didn't the little girl had severe broken bones all over and the 2 boys were paralyzed from the waist and down and they couldn't afford for their medical bills so Justin Bieber got his friends, family, fans and other celebrities to give out to them and pay for it even if it was 5 dollars it changed their lives and whoever did pay for something they changed their Twitter icon to 'Show Your Hearts', Justin Bieber is so genuine to his fans he brings a random fan on stage and sings 'One Less Lonely Girl' to them. I have been supporting Justin Bieber for 3 years now and I haven't seen one time where he was very mean yes he was mean to paparazzi but who wouldn't be if you had them following you around all day everyday? If Justin Bieber ignores a fan its because of a reason, there are celebrities that ignore their fans for no reason at all. Justin Bieber loves what he does and he loves the people around him. Justin Bieber may look mean but on the inside he is really sweet and has a huge heart some people just need to give him the chance before judging him on the outside because they don't seem to know what hes really like. This is exactly why I'm proud to say "Justin Bieber is my role-model" because he never lets anyone down.