This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I still like him? And why did I lie?
01-17-2013, 04:58 AM
Why do I still like him? And why did I lie?
Hello all,

Occasionally these questions circle around my head. So, a while ago I found out this boy really liked me and I had never noticed him or cared or thought about him and then suddenly that all changed. Because he liked me I was so flattered I got so mixed up into thinking I liked him as much which I didn't. It was like he'd brainwashed me. I soon realised it wasn't meant to be. Has anyone else had this? Where someone really likes them so much you make yourself think the same.

Anyway, I found out and he wanted to meet. But we didn't even know each other we messaged to find out what we both liked and found out stuff. He then went on to ask me if I liked certain sexual acts to which I replied "are you thinking with your pe***? You don't just ask girls that." He apologised. I continued messaging despite being majorly annoyed with him. So yeah he wanted to meet and asked to kiss and I was saying no we don't no each other properly enough. I was now very angry but met anyway, in the hope he'd have a mega apology, if not I'd make it as awkward as possible so he left me alone. I couldn't believe he thought I was a easy sl*t.

We met I brought a friend and it was for an hour but it seemed more or less like the seconds passed painfully with the suffocating painfulness of awkward. I thought I was so harsh about doing that to him but my friends looked at the messages and thought it was his fault and 'well deserved'. When I got home to make it clear I messaged him let's just be friends. He replied ok and I was so relieved he was accepting. Unfortunately I felt sorry for him if he liked me as much as what was said but my friends said it seemed he only wanted to use me.

Later in the week I didn't have a twitter account but my friend did and she showed me he put up I'm in love with two people. And apparently that same friend is friends with his ex and he messaged her after meeting with me that he still loved her?! So all along I was just second best. I then made up and told my friends I'd overheard his bestfriend saying that he was going to be really nice to both of us to win one over so he could do what he wanted. I thought he was such a pig.

But now I feel so disgusted with myself that was even involved with him. I feel so ashamed and sorry for what I made up because that really wasn't me and that was really uncalled for and unfair. I think I'm such a b***h for doing that and I hate what I did. But despite all of this I can't help feeling sorry for him as the other girl hates him and he thinks I do but actually I like him a bit and care.

I don't get any of it! I can't believe he was so sexually frustrated at 14! Which is a reason of why I don't want to be with him. I am 14 and don't need a really serious relationship and get pregnant or do something really stupid at a young age. There's already enough sl*ts in th world.
I'm a girl Lola.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 05:06 AM

Are you a guy or girl?

Ads

01-17-2013, 05:06 AM

All this guy wants is to get in your pants.

It's all about him and he's trying to get you to help him get what he wants.

Stay away from him unless you want to be his slut, at least 'til someone easier comes along.