This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help!! Mixed signals from this guy :(?
01-17-2013, 06:39 AM
Need help!! Mixed signals from this guy :(?
So me and this guy have known each other for about 5 mos now... I guess we're friends and i strted to like him. I dont really know if he likes me or he's just on a sideline or he just doesnt feel the same way about me. Okay well im gonna start with my story... So he gve me his # and we started texting and all that, we've been texting for about a whole month (hes flirty with me, he asked me to go to the movies but he never really took me, he also said that he was gonna call me but he nver did :c) and yes we do text the whole night but it suddenly stopped, then i found out that he likes this girl and they were "talking" and apparently this girl just led her on and got with some other guy but let me tell u, i think that he lead me on too. And so we started texting again.. So those things continue like were texting, then we are not texting things like that.. Its the same thing over and over again. So during winter break we we're texting, the first week he seems normal, like nothing new but the week after that he started to be weird like he's showing intentions or he's acting like he likes me and yes i kind of lost the interest talking to him so i would text him that i have stuff to do and im rlly busy but what he would text me back is "well let me entertain you" and idk if its for me but he puts on fb/twitter "falling for this girl" "waiting for a text that u know you will never get" so like yeahh he did that before when he "liked" this girl when we were kind of flirting and we have a class together so insee him everyday. And everytime i atces him look at ke he looks away (kind of normal right???) but whenever we exchange glances we would look a different way.. One time he called me in class w/c is weird coz we have that same class? And sometimes hes flirty with my friend..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 06:47 AM

Stay away from these sort of guys. I know it's hard but trust me if you end up dating him. it's a very long and hard road.

Ads

01-17-2013, 06:47 AM

Fuck him already