This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get people to buy through my Amazon affiliate?
01-17-2013, 07:56 AM
How can I get people to buy through my Amazon affiliate?
Hello I have an account at the Amazon affiliate and I was wondering if there was any easy way to get more people to buy products through it? Do you have any good strategies?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 08:04 AM

You will need to use SEO to your advantage. There is also free tools from social media such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Start a blog with quality content and you also need to have quality backlinks to increase the traffic to it.

Ads

You need to have a website or blog that is focused on a specific topic to attract a specific audience and then you need to provide your readers with interesting unique information and promote only products that relate specifically to your content. Getting back links and learning about SEO key words also helps.

A good way to learn how to write good content and also get back links to your website is to write pages on a specific topic for free sites like Redgage and Squidoo: http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/VickiSims These are sites that you can also earn from directly.

First you need a killer course that can teach you about Affiliate marketing especially on Amazon. The warriorforum.com is a great resource to find such a course.

You also need a wordpress theme specifically designed to sell Amazon products - to increase conversions.

You need to learn about SEO and other methods like Social Media Marketing to have traffic come to your website. I think this resource can help social media marketing - http://learntocreatemoney.com/social-media-system