This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you help me with a crush?
01-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Can you help me with a crush?
So for the whole school year (i'm 14) I noticed this girl (Violet) she's very pretty and nerdy. I thought it was just a small crush that I would get over in like a week, but that is just simply not the case. I'm known at school for being a social outcast, because of my timidness and love for games. I'll be honest I have been twitter "stalker" and I've learned quite a bit about her. Now I confessed my crush to my best friend he has been very very quiet about it. But one day a jerk over heard me and my friend talking and this jerk blurted out "hey so you have a crush on that girl you sit next to in math class?" And he said it loud enough for her to hear, she looked at me for a second but from her look she looked as if she was analizing me. So she took the natural reation of acting like she never heard it. So ever since then if we walk past eachother she smiles at me I swear, and sometimes I coulda swore she was staring at me when I "look away" my question is how can I get her attention (i'm very timid and awkward) so I use action to get attention. How do I talk to her? "I feel like I wanna sit down and cuddle and play beemo with her"-adventure time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 08:42 AM

Be the man. Go talk to her bro. What've you got to lose?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply