This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
add Facebook and twitter to blogger in a heart shape?
01-17-2013, 08:47 AM
add Facebook and twitter to blogger in a heart shape?
i have a blog spot and i am new to this.
how do i add my Facebook and twitter like in a heart shape form
?????
like the link would be in a heart

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 08:55 AM

Instructions

Navigate to the "Facebook to Twitter" page on Facebook. There you'll see all the Facebook Pages for which you have administrator access. Click "Link to Twitter" next to the Page you want to link to Twitter.

Type in your Twitter username and password at the next screen, and then click "Authorize App." After that, all the updates you send from Facebook will update your Twitter feed, effectively merging Facebook and Twitter.

Log in to your Blogger account with your username and password. From the main menu of your Blog's Dashboard, click "Design."

Click "Add a Gadget" from the top right of the sidebar items. If you already have sidebar items -- also called "Gadgets" -- installed on your blog, you'll see the "Add a Gadget" box above them.

Type "Twitter" into the "search for gadgets" box at the top right of the Gadgets pane, and then press the magnifying glass to begin your search. This will display the various Twitter applications available to place on your blog.

Click on a "Twitter Updates" selection. In the box that appears, type in the title for your Twitter box (something like "My Tweets" is appropriate), your Twitter username, the number of tweets to display and the link color for your Twitter box, then click "Save." Your Twitter box will appear among the "gadgets" in the sidebar of your blog. To change the position of that gadget in relation to other gadgets in the sidebar, simply click on the gadget box and drag it above or below other gadgets in the sidebar.

Click "Save" before you exit the Blogger Design page, to save the changes you made to the sidebar. Now when you send out an update from Facebook, it will update your Twitter feed, which will display on your blog in your Twitter sidebar

Read more: How to Merge Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8582715_merge-fa...z1fPjiiF6E

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply