This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Anyone else do this?
01-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Does Anyone else do this?
So, I will be searching the web (YouTube, twitter, Facebook, etc) and every once in awhile, I'll see something religious that someone says, does, did... And it makes me angered. It's the weirdest thing. I go to a religious high school and my connection with god isn't the best one I could have. I think personally its because my parents need raised me to be super religious and so therefor I see it strange when I see people do it as well.. What is my problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 10:13 AM

It's just how you've been lead to view your religion. I was raised Catholic until my dad died and then my mom dissed on God while I grew up. I took her side, she was my all knowing mother. I reached 15 and decided that God is there if you need someone to believe in for a hope of being saved in your afterlife, or to believe that life doesn't end at death.

If I am grasping your question correctly, you just want to know why it angers you when people mention religious/sacrilegious things. If that's so, just think of all the possibilities. I am open to anything and everything. I may not understand it immediately, but I will mull it over until I know what the other person is talking about, and see if it even makes sense. As with all things, you usually have to be in their situation to understand their thoughts.

Just ignore what their BS comments are. All you can do. When it comes to religion with me, I just appreciate that they (sometimes) try to better themselves for the sake of their religion. I think that's all it's good for; making someone a better person to themselves and others. I am an Agnostic and I just have to be. I can't just simply believe in something that doesn't make sense to me, but I won't be annoyed by someone else who believes in it. To me, it's like worshiping Santa, which we all know is fake.

Idk if this is what you're looking for.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply