This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats going on with my husband?
10-11-2012, 05:37 PM
whats going on with my husband?
My 32 year old husband is in the public eye and was known to be a womanizer, and a jerk who sexually harassed women who rejected him or cheated on him.

i have lot of proof and evidence about his cheating and i have seen it with my own eyes,heard with my own ears(he said himself on radio about his close friend,as that she sleeps around,cuddling girl,kissing girl on her head etc) so i know that he cheats but i also want to know one thing
He knows he cheats but why does he need to prove that hes a family man on twitter or in public,saying how much time is needed with family so hes taking a 2 week break from work ,family vacation,watching TV with me ,kissing me in the crowds when he can otherwise he doesn't.
He even wrote happy birthday to me on his twitter account on 11th when we were switching between airports and planes going to Hawaii for vacation.I mean why are you writing it on twitter when we are together?/
but oddly enough, he didn't mention that it was my birthday on 10th while he bragged that we were going on a family vacation and our daughter got her passport.On the flight he was sitting with our daughter,kissing her on her cheeks and asking me to take pictures of it.

He takes his own pictures but not with me.Its only when people notice me and ask me to come over for a couple picture.He also doesn't hold me by the waist.When he does so with other women.
I also go to watch him perform at,sometimes i leave my daughter at home,its my husband who wants our daughter to come with me to see him.

he wanted a child as quickly as possible before he got married.and had already thought of baby names including selecting a name for a girl child and we met somewhere in a bar claiming love at first sight & just before marriage he tattooed my name on his arm but continued cheating,shows my daughter's name proudly which he has etched on his arm,but left out mine.
He loves his daughter a lot even though he stays out of home a lot due to his job.

I don't stay at home much and i stay out with my girlfriends taking our pictures though i have recently started a makeup artist business,doing makeup for my friends,people.

it wont hurt his career if he leaves me and neither he does anything to make me happy.its all in the public and the public needs to know that hes a devoted family guy.
Even vacations and holidays will be made public via twitter.

The entire focus is on his daughter,whether we are at the pool,or on vacation,he will always have the daughter in his arms,he is absolutely glowing when hes with her..my daughter also loves him dearly,giving him chains saying i love you daddy,nothing
and judging by the women he has hooked up,all younger than him,petite ,mostly blondes and pretty(while he is very tall,brunette,32 but all these girls are a lot younger than him) will he leave once he finds a girl,who he loves??

Another thing that recently surfaced is that he is the father of a n illegitimate child.rumors say that he has a 22 yr old mistress who is expecting a son from him,that is why people said that he was looking up names for a boy on twitter,but when he was indirectly asked by a guy who said there are rumors that he wants another child, he said he would love a son,more another daughter but unfortunately not true

this week it was the biggest function of his company and his birthday as well,i always went with him but this time he didn't take me.he went alone and attended all the parties and functions.and looked quite happy,smiling and very cheerful.I saw the pictures and his eyes were literally sparkling without me!
why???
what was his purpose of marriage??? for baby??and he stays??
please read carefully then answer.as many people misunderstand and say things which are not.

married to get a baby?? and stays as he stays out of home a lot due to his job and cant take care of his daughter?
just attraction and since i was the only one putting up with him,as others rejected him,he married me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 05:45 PM

I think you should ask him personally!

Ads

whats going on with him? mid life crisis? he sounds old and disgusting.
dont accept him treating you like this.
he sounds like a little kid twittering happy birthday.
a real man would have bought you flowers and a new dress with a bottle of champagne on your pillow.
why does he stay. cause your always going to be there. so these tricks he cheats on you with come and go. but you will always be there.
leave him
and twitter about it.
enjoy your life
your young. and life is short. do what makes you happy. your daughter will see the difference in the way you carry yourself. and she will live a happier life seeing you happy.
sparkle without him

Wake up....he told you he wanted a kid. He married you and tied you down with his child. You are functional. You are to be there when you are needed. He is a liar and a cheat. Anything else he isn't. He's just playing games and you're going for it.

i can understand, try to love him and try to get all answer from him.

What's wrong with your husband? I would say what's wrong with you! Obviously he got you married and have a kid with you and he is doing other girls on the side wow that's a man's fantasy, i just don't understand after all you have seen and evidence you still with him.
By the way, yes he probably love your daughter but for all what you have said about him, he doesn't love you or care about you, and yes he has you on the side just in case he doesn't end up with the woman he wants to be WAKE UP!!!

Men like that has issues not even their wives can cure. They have stuff rendered unfulfilled. Like you said he was rejected. You see when you don't get what you want, like any other dream, you try to find a way to get it, always. If he is set himself to like women and lots of it, you just have to watch or close your eyes for your own sanity. Some wives stay, especially those have children, but some wives leave. Try to see forward, what is best for your family.

Dear Wine,
As a former child from a broken home I have seen things like this happen before. Like I said earlier I hope you have really good friends to lean on at a time like this. You have to ask yourself..Is he worth holding on to with all this cheating? Imagine life without him. Is your daughter very close to you and if you did divorce how would she take it? My parents divorced each other not just once but two times! The first time they divorced and later tried again and remarried each other and later just gave up as bitter enemies and only became just friends like twenty years later.