This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start a conversation with her?
01-17-2013, 12:20 PM
How to start a conversation with her?
Ok this girl who goes to my school followed me on twitter, and i didn't recognize her but saw that she was cute so started a conversation with something like hey you look familiar where do i know you from. Well we rambled on a little while about school and what not but now our conversation has kind of reached a dead end. The last thing I said was "sorry i just realized Ive been rambling a lot my bad haha" and she said "its all good"

what should i say now. I don't wanna come off too strong cause I don't know her at all. I don't want to come off creepy either like "omg why is this guy still talking to me" especially if she is not at all interested. Any tips? I eventually want to tell her that she should text me but i need to ease into that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 12:28 PM

just say..
heyy(: whats new?

Ads

01-17-2013, 12:28 PM

If she is already responding to you then she is at least somewhat interested. Ask her for her number and try to meet up with her.

If you want some more advice about girls and dating then watch this video here http://www.manmeetsgirl.com/the-tao-of-badass-review (Click on one of the images on that article to get to the video.)