This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he still love me...?
01-17-2013, 12:21 PM
Does he still love me...?
My BF and I have recently bought a house together, and at first there was a lot of fighting and stress. Things have gotten more to how they were before we did this, but I don't feel like I want to be as close to him anymore, and I think I'm starting to fall out of love with him. He proposed to me over 3 months ago after drinking one night, saying he was being serious then took it back because he wanted it to be nicer for me. Whenever I brought it up, he snapped, and later would apologies and recently said he wanted to ask my mum, and talk to his parents first. The thing is, he doesn't believe in marriage, and says he wants to because he knows it will make me happy. I feel like if he loved me he would have asked me by now, and would truly want to because of how he felt towards me. He has a lot of hobbies I'm not really interested in, although I really do try to be interested. I'm finishing uni soon, and am worried that I'm a different person and that he might not be my soul mate. I don't know what his reaction would be if I told him this. I ask him if he still loves me and he says yes, and says it hurts when I ask but I feel so empty at times. He never seems to want to kiss me anything more than a peck, and when I mentioned this to him he said he hadn't realized and kissed me properly a couple of times after over the next few days. I just feel like being distant from him for a while to see if he does want me, or try to be closer. I don't know what to do, and I feel very conflicted. It is fair of me to feel like this, or am I being a horrible person. I really believe in being honest, but I don't know how to express my feelings to him. He also referred to our relationship as being like 'best friends' like how we talk to each other, not like some married couples who talk to each other weirdly *that's how he explained it* at first I though this was a good thing, but now I'm not so sure... I always thought my soul mate would admire me in a more romantic way, not consider the way we interact a kind of friendship...
We will be together 6 years in May

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 12:29 PM

He never has.

Ads

So... you two.argued a lot and stressed out... Yet, you two bought a house together?!?!?!?! That was by far the worst thing you two did!!! Not even married and bought a house.... having these feelings will only gwy worse and result in a break up. Then one of you will be left with mortgage payments and everything! Very smart.

seek couples counseling NO medicine. If they say take medicine go some where else.
Recommended to take it slow, take time to get to know the person. Try to keep things clean, less baggage. Let years of perfect relationship before marriage (if you want you can always be engaged and married after years has passed). You can always accept the marriage ring and just marry when you have a few years of solid peace and love engagement/relationship. Make sure only settle for your soul mate with peace and keep in mind there are many soul mates. Arguing is normal but is it good? no, so make sure it is 7 years no arguments. After 7 solid years of perfect marriage then a child if desired.

If things are minor I usually just wouldn't even give it a second thought. If it is major I just fix it the best way and that's it. Maybe this will be a good method for you guys. Always reinforce it with Love

Also I see premarital counseling working.Church usually has it for free. You can even attend after marriage. Make sure no medicines.

On another note: Try your best. Love like you never love before. This is the best way for love to come and start surrounding your life. May love be around you, through you and is you.

Love and the Good Life will come

P.S. Email me if you have another further statements glhww@yahoo.com
P.P.S. More & daily words of encouragements TWITTER my account is = @glhww
P.P.P.S. Majority of my answers are for the majority, there are many variables to consider always
P.P.P.P.S. Click on the Yahoo Answers Ads to support this very cool program