This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl that I like said some mean things about me online what do I do?
01-17-2013, 12:42 PM
This girl that I like said some mean things about me online what do I do?
I knew this girl and I liked her for awhile. We are not friends but we work together. Anyway she knows I like her. I'm very much attracted to her and she's very nice or so I thought. I went online to see if she has a facebook or something so I can add her and I came across her blog, facebook and twitter saying mean things about me. She called me a creep, annoying, ugly and stupid Sad like in on her twitter she says" there is this ugly guy at work that keeps hitting on me" I'm really hurt to the point I have trouble sleeping. I can't believe it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 12:50 PM

what a bitch! jeeze! don't stress over it. the best thing to do is to just let it go. she's obviously a bitch, and her opinion means nothing. she is a self-centered person, and you don't need people like her in your life. just don't talk to her unless its necessary.

Ads

Just ignore her and act like you have moved on ! She won't feel like she's all that anymore once you show her that you don't care ...

Bro, that just means she is not worth your time and you should find another girl. This is going to happen and I'm sorry it happened, but now you can move on to someone who will be interested.

Good luck
Cheers!

Dude, first of all stop liking that bitch. Be a guy, you can find hundreds of girls, ditch her. She is not worth you. Creep? Annoying? One thing i can say from your style of writing is that you aren't creepy at all. Dude, think over it again. You don't like this girl as much to go over this insulting again and again. She isn't worth your time. Start ignoring her, pass on rude comments in a polite sardonic manner. Joke about her online, and make fun of her in a subtle manner. She will surely realise her mistake.