This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really want to get over someone! HELP!?
01-17-2013, 01:20 PM
I really want to get over someone! HELP!?
I REALLY used to like this guy but he blocked me on facebook and called me a 'sad freak' so tried to get over him, but the thing is, I just can't! For some reason I'm getting p*ssed off about him blocking me on twitter, and I really don't want to fall for him again! Will someone please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 01:28 PM

I always say... The BEST way to get over someone is to bang someone else as soon as possible... You may have to lower your standards considerably but totally worth it... trust me.. been there many times...

Ads

mm girl I'm trying to get over someone too. It really sucks, i know, Basically the only thing you can do is realize that a relationship with him never would have worked out and that you are THIS much closer to finding the right guy! Don't let him bring you down and focus on your life for a while. Focus on what you love to do and spend time with friends and family, focus on school or work, try to be a better you (: They say love comes when you least expect it so eventually you will find someone better (:
Good luck girly

When I have been rejected before, I find it helps to find hobbies or people to fill your time and get your mind off him. Seriously, he is not worth your time and is a very bad person if he said those things. It is also clear he wants nothing to do with you, so the best thing is to not want anything to do with him either. If he sees you, ignore him, give him the cold shoulder. Block HIM on twitter and FB and try hanging out with friends, getting a new job, or more hours at your current one, play video games (this helps me A LOT), or just go out and exercise. Exercise has been proven to help people feel better and maybe a good run will help work off some anger and maybe find someone you can healthily vent to Smile

i havent really had the problem of getting over someone but in my experience of helping my friends i know that it will get better. this guy seems like a jerk if he really doesnt like you (which obviously he doesnt) than y even bother with him.u obviously really like this guy and you will eventually get over him but remember you can do so much better. i know i dont know u but from the sounds of it a lot of people can do better than that guy. btw leave him alone, you r smuthering him.

well, just try get another guy and share present information with your new guy and your new guy should answer him, with that he will stay clear, then you can get closer to your new guy , with that you can do away with him. goodluck.