This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Easy way to find someones instagram?
01-17-2013, 02:20 PM
Easy way to find someones instagram?
My friend has an instagram, and she wont tell me what the username is. She said she would give me $20 if I find out what it is. She doesn't have her name on the account. Her account is about quotes. How would I find her account? Please help! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 02:28 PM

1. First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (looks like a contact card), then select “Find Friends”.

2. You can search to see if your Facebook and Twitter friends are using Instagram, as well as search friends from your phone’s Contact List. (This will help you find the friends you are already connected with on Facebook and Twitter.)

3. Once you see the list of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click “follow” next to their name to start following them. If their account is private, you may have to tap “request” instead, so they can approve the connection. You can also follow some of Instagram’s favorite people by clicking “Suggested Users” or take a look at Instagram’s Notable Users Directory to find users to follow based on your interests.

4. You also may have friends that aren’t on Facebook or Twitter, but DO have an instagram account. You can search for these friends by selecting “search instagram” from the profile tab as well. You can search either by name, username or search through Instagram tags to find people sharing photos you might enjoy.

5. Lastly, you can find friends by tapping the “popular” tab to see some of the most interesting photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you can click on the user who uploaded the photo and start following them too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply