This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I do to find english-speak people to talk with?
01-17-2013, 02:54 PM
How can I do to find english-speak people to talk with?
Hi everyone, I'm from Argentina, and I just want to improve my english. So I'd like to know where can I find people who speak English, just to talk and probably make friends. Maybe exists a website where I can do this. I tried adding people on facebook, or following in twitter, but nobody cares.

P.S : I am not looking for a teacher! Just someone to talk in english and just for fun!

(Sorry for the grammar mistakes).

Nico.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 03:02 PM

Imvu it's a chat site almost like a game(:

I also speak 4 languages and I really improved on them by using this site and talking in the different chat rooms they have them for all languages

Ads

Hey Nico

There is a really great website where Spanish speakers learning English can chat with English speakers learning Spanish.

http://www.espanglishchat.com/

The beauty of it is that everyone has something to give as well as something to learn. You can chat there with a headset as well as just type.

Espero que esto te ayude un poquito. Buena suerte con el inglés.

Make periodic lists. Encourage students to make a list of situations or opportunities in which they may believe it might be a good idea to speak English. Gather up these initial lists and refer to them later. The idea here is to see if students take advantage of potential opportunities when they present themselves.