This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get your YouTube channel out there?
01-17-2013, 05:31 PM
How to get your YouTube channel out there?
I started my YouTube channel last December. I had about 5 videos up and then i got busy with school and other personal things. It was a year since i uploaded again but i recently started back up with my videos. My question is, why am i not getting more subscribers because i feel like it is taking longer for me than it does for other girls on YouTube? (im not expecting to be like juicystar07 or anything).

Additional information: My video quality is pretty good and stuff. My username is Glitzydoll19Smile Check me out if you'd like!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 05:39 PM

A lot of youtubers go out, ask people to watch, post on websites, promote, ya know? Just keep like trying I guess? Good luck.

Ads

Sorry to be so frank but perhaps your videos aren't interesting enough, and there are too many channels like yours.

You have to put yourself out their. That does not just mean posting and creating videos. People need to see them. Post them on facebook, send them to friends family, heck send them to people you dont know. You need to market yourself.
You need to be an edge. What makes you different then other girls making videos on youtube. This world is innovative and always looking for something and someone new. You need to have more the just an intesting personality and nice smile, but something that makes you stand a part from the rest.
factors to take into consideration
Who is your target audience ( this can help with video exposure)
why are you making these videos.
make a personal connection with your audience
GOODLUCK Smile

I'm on the same boat as you! Smile

Subscribe to me and I will be sure to subscribe back

http://www.youtube.com/user/paotez

What i see a lot is people making personal Twitter accounts and following a lot of people they think would be most interested in your channel. You could also post comments on other YouTube videos that are related to your channel. Good luck c:

What i see a lot is people making personal Twitter accounts and following a lot of people they think would be most interested in your channel.