This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people spend so much of their lived involved in Facebook and Twitter?
10-11-2012, 05:45 PM
Why do people spend so much of their lived involved in Facebook and Twitter?
I don't get how impersonal people are getting as time goes by. First it was Myspace, then Facebook and Twitter. Plus I'm sure there are some off brand names that people use to communicate with. Now the real thing that has me sideways is that everybody is jumping on board. Give me a name and they have it. News crews at Fox, CNN, Dr. Phil, Anthony Robbins, etc. I think they see that people are spending so much time online and on these sites that they too want to communicate this way so they can reach out. I mean come on Dr. Phil Tweeting in his 50's?? I know one person that's old school and sees things my way and that's Jay Leno. So now....what is the big deal about what you are doing at the mall or you're buying a car "look at me" yeay. I am having lunch at Cheese Cake Factory. I am in the shower. I am walking my dog, I am blah blah blah. Who cares? Well apparently people who have nothing better to do.

So after all that was said. What's your reason for using these sites? Do you do it to fit in with the crowd or is it pure enjoyment that you can let the world know your life/business?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 05:53 PM

I agree with you, who cares if i just burped, I do not even care . why would anyone else. ~

Ads

it is just as to said, people think that they either will fit in or have their voices heard. In most cases neither of those things happen, so it turns into a enormous time waster as no one has anything more interesting to do in their free time(or during school and work)

Sorry for the distraction but to prove a point - Malware eliminator - what time did you burp man! I am interested ... Smile Was it a acid reflux - what did you eat in the morning? Did you take bath? Did you get

Two words:
1. attention
2. whores

Facebook is good if you want to reconnect with old friends. I have a facebook to connect with my friends nowadays since that seems to be the only way to ask them questions and such. My twitter is strictly for my career in music, so I can be found by a talent agent hopefully.