This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get girl out of your league?
01-17-2013, 06:21 PM
How to get girl out of your league?
Im in the IB program and theres this girl that's in it. She is so amazing! shes so smart, and i think she may be the prettiest freshmen (yes im a freshy) We talk sometimes and sometimes i think she might be staring at me, but im not quite sure. Sometimes i stare back and she smiles and we just stare at each other, exchanging smiles. We also have small talk sometimes. Well, she dates like those skater bad boy types, but she says she doesnt wana date those types anymore, but i dont believe that. The last guy she dated was a skater, stoner, sophmore. Oh, and one other thing she followed me on twitter because she said she thought my bio was so cute. She follows 300 people and has like 1000 followers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 06:29 PM

Be self-confident, yet humble. Have a subtle, forceful presence about you. Be deliberately mysterious. Amuse her with interesting stories and show her you can be funny. Show kindness and respect for others. And decide in your own head that you are her equal in every way. She may be a radiant goddess, but she needs to believe she's the lucky one for having you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply