This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reps Cons did You know that most Liberals Don Not want guns to become a black market item?
01-17-2013, 06:57 PM
Reps Cons did You know that most Liberals Don Not want guns to become a black market item?
Many Liberals Do Not want to ban guns .
Because I think we can all agree that to ban guns would only put guns on the black market and into the hands of criminals .
But there are social issues that need to be addressed
like guns in the hands of drug dealers for example .
And the Gun laws can be fine tuned
For example
Semiautomatic weapons are made for one thing only and that is to kill people .
At least it is worth talking about .
So Ya love semiautomatic weapons - what a 44 can't do the job when it comes to protecting your Home ?
Why not just nuke the intruder LOL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 07:05 PM

At least you're reasonable. My only argument is that if I can't tell you not to have an abortion or not to get married to someone of the same sex, why do you get to tell me what kind of gun I can or can't have? I understand some guns were made to kill but you have to understand many people believe abortion is murder as well.

Ads

Semiautomatic weapons are made for one thing only to kill people. What a load and yes some people should be killed like if someone breaks into houses.

"Semiautomatic weapons are made for one thing only and that is to kill people"

What do you think muskets and crossbows were made for? And yet those are perfectly acceptable.

I'd say roughly 150 million guns in America are Semi-Auto. This isn't 1870 anymore.

"Assault rifles" killed 24 people last year. So if you are arguing to ban something that was used to kill 24 people, I know dam well that you are going to call for a ban on handguns, which were used in 6,200 homicides last year. (85% of which are gangbangers and repeat felons)

So if we take away only semiautomatic guns i.e. (Black rifles, pistols, and some semi auto shotguns)

then whats to stop you from wanting to take away something else? You give some people an inch, they take a mile. Someday you could use the excuse of "well, you let us take away the semi-autos, why cant we ban all guns".

First the nazi came for the hanicapped and mentally disabled (nobody spoke up for them)

Next they came for Blacks and Homosexuals (nobody spoke up for them)

Then they came for the Jews (nobody soke up for them)

Its a slippery slope we tread on. If you take away one thing, it makes it easier to take away the others because you can go back and say that everyone was okay with it.

So tell us how many drug dealers have guns legally and what laws that are in place now prevented them from having them. Some of the social issues that need to be addressed perhaps would require therapy.