This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I find new clients for my Wedding Planning Business?
01-17-2013, 10:12 PM
How do I find new clients for my Wedding Planning Business?
I have a non-standard wedding planning business and I need to find clients. Does anyone have some unique ideas on how to find new clients?
-Guerrilla Marketing ideas
-Cheap promotions
-Ways to get the word out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2013, 10:20 PM

Hi when your starting a wedding planning business it is important to build connections..

You can try by offering free wedding planning for a few weddings. This will get you contacts with a few brides. You can post your free offer online at craigslist, facebook and your myspace bulletin.

You can also try connecting with other wedding vendors such as photographers,florist,videographers etc. You can offer them referrals from new clients, if they send you some brides.

You can try making postcards or business cards with your offer & placing it in grocery stores,bridal shops,hotels,etc.

If you have advertising money going to bridal shows are great you get connected with alot of brides in a short amount of time. Most shows bring in at least 100 brides and some can bring as much as 1,000 brides to the show in 1 day. Plus being at a show is another way for you to get your information out to other vendors who are at the show with you.

If you are looking for a long term marketing tool I would say your website is a big tool. You can start by buying things to get your lisiting unto the first page with your competition. Making sure you have links to other sites , try offering some vendors a trade off if they link to you , you will link to them .

Last important tool is a blog, having a blog that you keep updated can bring your site more attention & is another link you can add to your site.

I hope some of these ideas helped , I am in the wedding industry myself so best wishes to your new business venture.

Michelle.B
http://www.trendybride.net

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply