This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ipad vs Macbook Pro with retina display?
01-18-2013, 12:34 AM
ipad vs Macbook Pro with retina display?
i currently have a 13 inch macbook pro bought in 2011. its 1.5 years old. the benchmark of it its half of the benchmark for retina macbook pro. i compared the results online. i usually use my mac for web browsing, facebook/twitter/youtube/espn/yahoo/google thoses sites. i also use it to write/check emails and do some search for my papers, which means i use microsoft word/excel/powerpoint. i wanna buy an ipad 4. i can do almost everything i do on my mac on ipad 4 except microsoft. i wanna know if it is worth to upgrade my macbook to the retina one if i already owe an ipad? i do some video editing from time to time. i also watch live streaming tv like espn/mlb tv on my mac. they all require better processor so im thinking about upgrading. but the price is the problem. because if i already owe an ipad, i would just use the retina macbook pro for video editing, mircosoft and tv streaming. spending 2000 on doing those stuff seems a little too expensive. so should i buy the retina macbook pro and ipad 4 or just ipad 4 or just retina macbook (ipad is cheaper plus i can play more games like nba 2k, fifa, fruitnija and use mobile apps on it)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 12:42 AM

Macbook pro is the better choice. With the Ipad, u would be limited, (unless you jailbreak), but even then, its not the same as a laptop. I have both, that's why I know. I use the iPad for taking notes in lectures, but I do all my assignments on my laptop because its much easier to use.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply