This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does he like me?!?!!?!!?
01-18-2013, 01:11 AM
does he like me?!?!!?!!?
soo0o0 i kind of like this guy and have got a crush on him at skewl.
i have never eva spoken to him properly b4 but sum times he will stare at me all wierdly lol
he goes to my school i went 2 a party once and offered him 200 dollars 4 sex.
he said no but my friend finks he still likes me. i fink he said no coz he wood have done it for no money (next time ill ask without it)

anyway recentli he told me to leave him alone but i no hes just playing hard to get.
ive tryed calling him at least 3 times and day but he doesnt answer... i fink he might like me coz hes to nervus to answer da fone.
i folowed him to his house a few days ago and he fretened to call da police. he got a bit mad at me coz he fond out i (apperently) broke in there and toke sum of his stuff. BUT thats onli coz i really like him! he basicelly swore at me n told me he was going to the cops. he was probs just in a bad mood tho as boys sum times realli are and cant exprezz there emotiens like girls can...
i tryed messeging him on facebook and twitter - he blocked me!1 again i fink he is really playing hard to get. its ok tho coz i am still chasing him like he wants.
sum times he flirts with me (i fink) by calling me a "freak' and 'stalka' and hs said that to me b4 but wen a boy insults u it always means he likes you...

plz help? i fink he likes me but i just want to make ure! ive asked him out a few times he said no but hes probs not ready for a relaton ship just yet. he doesnt no me very well.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 01:19 AM

Oh m, he doesn't like you he wants you outa here. Sorry but he thinks your a creeper. I would not like if a girl offered me money for sex that's just fucking weird. Well so do not talk to him, and he isn't flirting.

Ads

I'm going to try and put this lightly.
You're freaking crazy!! I know what love is, and that is not it! That's really scary, can you imagine being the boy in this situation? A girl who offered you money for sex, then won't stop calling you and broke into your house and stole shit, and you threaten to call the police and call the girl names to maybe get it through her head, but she doesn't stop. It's creepy. I'm really sorry but you need to find some other outlet to put all this into. Maybe get a hobby, or start reading good books or something. You need to leave this guy alone, he will call the cops and you can be put in Jail or something awful.

The guy doesn't want you. Simple as that. Cause one you're crazy for offering him money to have sex with you and two he probably just thinks you're a hoe. Might wanna just lay off.. like ALOT!