This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to save Facebook contacts to android phone?
01-18-2013, 05:25 AM
How to save Facebook contacts to android phone?
I have the Samsung infuse if that matters. I know how to sync the contacts to my contact list but is there a way to keep them there after signing out of the Facebook account so I don't use more data then necessary?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 05:33 AM

Open the Android Market on your smartphone by tapping the "Market" icon in your Android device's app drawer. The icon resembles a shopping bag with the Android logo on the side.

Press your smartphone's "Search" key to bring up a text box. The key is typically designated by a magnifying glass.
Enter "Facebook for Android" in the text box, and tap the magnifying glass icon next to it on your screen.

Select the Facebook for Android application from the list of search results.

Choose "Install" from the upper-right corner of the Facebook for Android page to begin installation of the application on your Android smartphone.

Open the Facebook for Android application and log into your Facebook account when prompted.

Press the "Menu" key on your smartphone and select "Settings" from the options that appear.

Choose "Sync All Contacts" or "Sync Existing Contacts," depending on if you would like your smartphone's contacts to be combined with all of your Facebook friends or just those that you already have stored on your phone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply