This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creative ways to open up to my sexuality?
01-18-2013, 05:41 AM
Creative ways to open up to my sexuality?
Online, I'm fine like Gaia, but when it comes to Facebook or Twitter, I get so flustered I just close it when I wanna open up to my sexuality. It also seems boring. I'm a pansexual, not a bisexual, or whatever. And I'm not gonna scream it to everyone all at once, that make me look like an attention whore. For some ideas, I'm artistic, nerdy xD, I like to play games, and very few people know I'm pansexual. I used to be bisexual, more people know, but until recently, I learned what pansexuality is, and that's what I truly am. I also like cosplaying, music, Japan culture, some sports, animals (specifically, dogs, cats, fish, and reptiles). Feel free to email me. I may not answer quickly, as this is my Answers email Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 05:49 AM

There is no creative way to "open up" you just admit it to the people who know you.

Ads

I would just say that you were open to all possibilities and it matters more who the person is, and how stimulating the conversation... that your sexual attraction is more to the individual characteristics than general sexual classifications.

Hopefully this will encourage more conversation, and I suggest you consider the question being asked and think of short, simple, direct and honest answers.

Good luck.

Do Art, since you're looking for a "creative way". I am gay myself and I love expressing myself through my art work.