This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beauty Channel start up?
01-18-2013, 06:19 AM
Beauty Channel start up?
My name is Kyra, i am 16 and i already created a beauty channel with a friend... but that didnt really work out, so i want to create my own. our old name was Simplycakeface. but i kinda dont like it.

Here are a couple i was thinking of:

Beautyjunkie
BeautyofaWallflower
Beautynerd
Superbeauty

ANy suggestions? I would add numbers to the end to make it my own.. Would you watch a girl with those names?

ANd also how to make myself well known in the beauty guru world? my last account had 60 sub after 2-3 months? it was alright..

also, how do you inbox people on youtube? <I REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 06:27 AM

I'm not sure how to message fellow YouTubers but think u just copy and paste their name into the recipient box. Or add them as a friend ans then the option to message them comes up.

I REALLY like the name beautynerd, it has something to it. It's quirky.
To make yourself well known, try the following:
- upload a video on your first account telling ur subscribers about ur new channel once its set up.
-link your account to twitter, Facebook, and any other social networking sites you're on to let others know about ur vids. Ask them to share your videos and subscribe.
-My third tip is one I've actually seen. A beauty guru named MissyBoo made a Twitter account specifically for her channel and followed loads of people following other gurus, to make herself aware to those interested in hair and makeup. She asked them to follow her back and check out her channel too.

When are u gonna make this account? Cos I love watching gurus on YouTube and Im 16 myself so Im interested in watching videos that can relate to me, like prom hairstyles.

Goodluck with your channel and everything!! x

Oh and I think it's awesome ur making a channel, I've always dreamed of but I'm too shy :$

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply