This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationship PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE, help.?
01-18-2013, 07:29 AM
Relationship PROBLEMS!!! PLEASE, help.?
So...

I have a problem.

There is this guy.... and I should be grateful that there even is a guy in my life... but regardless... I am just not that into him.

Some facts about this guy:

He is 23 (I'm 18)
He got kicked out of his community college (I value education)
He lives in Missouri (I live in Michigan)
We met 5 years ago at a summer camp (...meaning I wasn't even a HIGH SCHOOL freshman yet)
He JUST started texting me RIGHT AFTER I graduated from high school (Meaning, he saw I was "on the market"... because we are facebook friends)

Now, don't get me wrong, he is a great person, a great friend, and deserves love... but the problem is that he wants it from me.

And I am not comfortable with his advances.

We have been "talking" for the past 6 months. I say "talking", because, usually, when he texts me "good morning, beutful (spelled wrong). hows things" ("hows" things gets me EVERY TIME! The correct grammar is "how are" things.), I say "super busy. doing homework. ill text you later!!!" (I never do.)

He also has asked me ALL SORTS of personal questions, such as "what kind-of underwear do you prefer.... on yourself and guys?"

I told him I found that weird, and I told him to stop.

He said it was his way of getting to know me.

O.o

NOW he tells me that he got me a gift....

A Christmas gift.

AFTER I explicitly told him to NOT to.

I feel like KNOW he is trying to win my affections.... But it really won't work.

I make it VERY CLEAR that we are strictly JUST FRIENDS... but he constantly complements me as if I WERE IS GIRLFRIEND.

Granted, I shouldn't be complaining about this, but it, seriously, borders on CREPPY.

So, my question is this:

How in the world do I tell him to return everything he got me and to not send anything to me for Christmas in a nice way that also says I don't want to lead him on any further that I may, inadvertently, already have?

I really don't want to hurt his feelings.

Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 07:37 AM

So... you've got a cyberstalker. Unfriend him, change your phone number, whatever if he seems like he's getting creepy. I mean come on just let him know to back off tell him he can get you a card maybe but if he buys you something personal draw the line and run for cover.

Ads

That's really creepy. He's basically been stalking you for ths last few years...odd. Don't stay in contact with him and just tell him you don't want a boyfriend and he's to old for you. He sounds more like a stalker then a nice guy! Hope I helped! Delete him and block him from FB!

I had personal experience with this . I honestly think you should just tell him the truth again. Maybe say " what your doing is nice and sweet but I can't lie, I don't have feelings for you like that" if he really likes you and respects you then he should understand. If not & you feel threatened by him or like he's taking advantage call the cops. Other than that you need to be very honest. If you say it too nice he might think you just need a break or need to get to know each other better. So be straight forward with the truth and it should work Smile

That's super creepy... I would just tel him that he is freaking you out with his questions and gifts.. Delete him from your facebook so he can't see your personal info and tell him to leave you alone..

Lol he's 23 come on he's grown! I'm sure you want hurt his feelings. Plus you all are miles apart. There is no telling what he's doing. Tell him no you don't want his gift and is not interested in him. And KEEP IT MOVING!

If you really want to ex back whom you love and or you want him or her to love you back and your wishes are not working,Then i would like you contact this man who helped me when i had similar issues,He could also help with financial issues also if you want him to...This is his personal email...ojomonsolutiontemple@gmail.com