This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i improve my website?
01-18-2013, 08:06 AM
How can i improve my website?
Hello friends

I started seo is sirfpaisa.com.Burt i confuse that how to improve it ranking.Please suggest me some seo tips that i done seo it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 08:14 AM

Hi
There are some very important and also useful techniques for search engine optimization to improve your ranking-
1) Directory Submissions
2) Forum Postings
3) Social Bookmarking
4) Article Marketing
5) Link Exchange
6) Blog Commenting etc.

Ads

Hi,

There are many ways to improve your website. If you want to improve your website itself, you should
- provide more informative contents,
- make your content easier to read by having multiple paragraphs or titles,
- include keywords in your content,
- inter link all your contents,
- make your website easier to to navigate

If you want to improve your website SEO wise,
- Target long tail keywords because it is less competitive
- Include keywords in the basic on-page SEO factors http://www.mktdojo.com/how-to-optimize-website
- Earn more backlinks such as guest blogging, exchange links, provide useful information, participate in community and etc. http://www.mktdojo.com/off-page-optimization-guide

Start creating a PR link wheel for your website, do some guest articles in reputed websites of you domain, submit your website to article and web directories, optimize it with basic SEO.

I think you can do seo work which consist quality work with a professional. Target internal pages with respect to relevant keywords and do social bookmarking for them. Write fresh content and promote it with articles and blogs. Do some directory submissions in high page rank websites. Please hire a professional for this work or you can also do it.

hi,

It is very simple to improve your website. To improve the ranking position of your website, you need to increase the traffic for it. I suggest you some of the SEO tips for your website:

1. The SEO helps to get your website seen popularly on google,yahoo etc..
2. It will increase the sales and the customers leads for your website.

To get the search engine visibility service for your website visit http://www.xnynz.com/ .

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the activity of optimizing Web pages or whole sites in order to make them more search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.
http://www.crestmediainc.com/
This tutorial will teach you simple SEO techniques to improve visibility of your web pages for different search engines specially for Google, Yahoo and Bing. Search engine optimisation campaign can increase the number of visitors for your website for the targeted keyword(s) or phrase. Converting those visitors into potential customers is one of the arts of search engine optimisation. Search engine optimisation is the only campaign which can derive targeted traffic through your website. Essentially more targeted traffic equal more sales.

don't get confused. first note the links on the excel and make different title, description of each page.
title length should not be more than 70 characters, description should not be more than 160 characters. you can upload it. create a sitemap for your site. google analytics and google webmasters can also be done. after this start working on off page optimization like directory submission, bookmarking submission, social networking like google plus, facebook, twitter etc.
these are some ways i m sure your site will improve ranking in 3-4 months.

my opinion, U should for improve your website some tips are that - link building , article submission , link exchange , quality contents , directory submission , blog writing etc, it's very important for website for improve ranking .

Start a blog, write something useful everyday and put keywords in it. Also try article submission, social media presence and guest blogging.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant