This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever worked for Vector Marketing?
01-18-2013, 08:18 AM
Have you ever worked for Vector Marketing?
I got hired by Vector Marketing today, and I'm supposed to start training tomorrow. I've done a little research online tonight and they are looking a little fishy. Do you have any advice for me? I'm not sure if I should call and cancel or not. I don't think I want to work for them, but my parents think the training experience would be good for me & I don't want to seem irresponsible by backing out. So I don't know what to do, please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 08:26 AM

total scam! get out get out get out! they make you pay for training which is a red flag! just type in vector marketing scam on google or cutco scam on google, these people are tryna scam you dont go tomorrow

Ads

01-18-2013, 08:26 AM

I also got hired at Vector Marketing today, and was alerted by my cousin of their shadiness when I said I got hired there on Facebook. Based on literally 10 online sources, I have decided it is not worth it and intend to call and cancel my training tomorrow. There have even been cases in some states where workers (who aren't even technically considered employees... they're considered "contractors", which allows Vector to not have to pay for their gas comp or training, and not give them benefits of any kind) have gotten paid on average $3 a day. And there's tons of disclaimers about the $15 base pay that they use to get away w/o paying you on ocassion. Get real! What company charges you to train you and makes you pay for the sample kit that you're required to have for work? It's ridiculous! I hope you do the smart thing and get out! If your parents say your irresponsible, calmly tell them that isn't the case and cite all the sources i have listed below... God bless you, and good luck job hunting!

PS: It won't hurt to at least show up for the first day of training though, if you want to see first hand if any of this is true.

PPS: The last of the links I cited is 100% truth, as it is an official court document