This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
guy i met on fb wont meet me?
01-18-2013, 08:56 AM
guy i met on fb wont meet me?
First off,excuse my english,its not my native language..So about 2 weeks ago i met this guy on fb..He lives in my town.He is sweet and nice and has drawn my attention(i dont normally meet guys on fb,but he seemed different).he added me.he was very friendly and a bit flirty but in a very subtle and polite way.So we started to talk and the next day he asks me if i wanted to skype.i never skype so i told him im a face to face person and suggested we d go for a cup of coffee sometime..he agreed.but he was always super busy.he works at a mini market and whenever id ask him about us meeting he d say "idk when ill have a day off..".so next day we skype.and yes,it was him,his profile wasnt fake.he was very handsome and sweet.and he always messages me on fb,replies immediately,continues with our conversation for hours etc..i gave him my number the next day(he didnt ask for it).as the days passed he seemed more and more into me,he flirts a lot more openly now and told me i turn him on etc.but still no date.i talked to my friends and they cant think of a reason.i really feel like he s avoiding it.i mean i dont think he hasnt had 1 hour to see me in 2 weeks..which is weird coz he acts super crazy about me.what do u think is going on?and what should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 09:04 AM

Maybe he's just a flirt and flirts with a lot of other girls too ... sorry about that. OR maybe he's just a jerk. Or maybe he's all taalk but is very nervous. Or the worst of all maybe he's just not that into you. :/

Ads

Say sexy things, call him over and put a hole in his condom. Later on tell him that that's his child coming and get married. Live happily ever after

Sounds like he has a girlfriend now and feels meeting you would make him a cheater. Or, maybe he is getting over someone that he still likes and that is what has him not wanting to meet. I think the best thing to do is ask him in a casual way.

hes probly just shy

This is easy, he's probably nervous to meet you in person. A lot of people can be flirty when texting, skyping, or messaging on facebook, but when it comes to face to face they just don't know how to act or what to say. And you're beautiful, so it could even make him feel more intimidated. You should ask him why he won't meet up with you, but there's a pretty good chance that's why. Good luck anyway(: