This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I do anything about this?
01-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Can I do anything about this?
Someone is on my Twitter account and they are tweeting bad things like how they are trying to "f*ck me" and they are "going to find me" and asking "where are you" and they are publically tweeting this ON MY ACCOUNT so everyone can see it. What do I do? I already tried changing my password, I dont know who/how they got on my account in the first place..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 09:49 AM

Send an email to twitter and if it doesn't stop close your account these things can ruin your life if he Pm's anyone you know lies can be spread who knows.

Take control or suicide it.

Ads

01-18-2013, 09:49 AM

If you changed your pass for twitter and they still got on, then they most likley have your pass to your email used for that account. Change your email pass than your twitter pass. It is possible that some one is accessing the account from that computer. After that go under tools or safety, depends on operating system, and delete history. Make sure passwords are checked before you hit okay. Finally, make sure you LOG OFF when you are done on twitter so anothor person can not acces it.