This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to ask this one girl out?
01-18-2013, 10:25 AM
how to ask this one girl out?
Hey, theres this girl that im mad over heels in love with, but she prob doesnt know i exist. I had a class with her last year but that was it. we never talked but we did make flirty eyes at each other. I was wondering if it would be weird if i asked her out even if we dont talk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 10:33 AM

It would be weird if you randomly asked her one day out of the blue. However, it would NOT be weird if you got to know her and talk to her. Just get her number and talk more, and you'll have a much better idea if she wants to date. God bless.

Ads

first you may be just introduce you as a friend after some days later you propose your love to her.She will surely accept you.All the best....

talk to her get to know her become friends then best friends then work your way to the relationship part

You should get to know her first and be friends with her. When she's comfortable around you ask her to hang out sometime, but don't take too long in asking her out.

I think that if I were the girl and you asked me out like just randomly, I might be a little creeped out and I think I might be more likely to turn you down. I think that you should just start out by talking to her. Maybe ask her things about herself and then tell her some about you. Make sure you listen though because girls like it when they know that someone actually cares about them. Just try that. If you believe in God, try to pray to him and ask him to help you make the right decision. I hope this helped!!! XOXO God bless

not to confuse you, but becoming friends with the girl doesnt always work. girls love having guy friends. however, asking her out randomly will freak her out. so talk to her more, but on a flirtier level. winking works a lot, and u guys always seem to have that one smile, the sly smile, that draws us in like bees to those sticky things people put one trees (sorry, bad comparison lol).
my boyfriend and i didnt start out as friends. if we had been friends, i probably never would have said yes to him. we talked only if we had to because of school, not because we were avoiding each other, but because we didnt have a friendship.

I think that you should get to know her first. Try talking to her just one 'Hey' to say to her will be enought to start a conversation.Or ask her a question such as ''do you what the time is''? Also try talking toher online if she has facebook,twitter etc....

Another thing is keep flirting with her even if its just your eyes also smile at her [smiling is really important] and it makes the another person notice you. Winking also works.And try to hang around where she hangs around[hanging around in the same area as her will make her notice you more].Also when your walking past her walk close to her.

Also look at what she does,her body languge [that can mean lots about her] Does she act diffrently around you? But be careful soz she might pretend that she dosent like you but actually she does.
Rember:When talking to her compliement her[girls love compliments]
Dont show off much or tease her because then she will think your just annoying.

Another good way is to help her out: if she asks a question and you're around and you know the answer then just tell her, this will make her notice you and like you.

Maybe she also likes you but is too shy to come and talk to you [if she is giving you flirty stares she probaly likes you but is shy].seeing as you are the guy you should try making the first step hereWink

First try to get to know her a bit more [make contact] then you can ask her out!

Good Luck
from Milly;)xoxo