This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who do you think is the hottest from ONE DIRECTION?
01-18-2013, 02:51 PM
who do you think is the hottest from ONE DIRECTION?
I love all of them so freaking much!!!! I keep getting harry feels all the time!!! Anyways who's your favorite?? I have a fan account on twitter and of you like to please follow me!! @ZouisMalikson2 Smile xxx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 02:59 PM

They're ALL my favorite.. but if I had to choose one I'd pick Niall. He's my special little snowflake and he's just the cutest one in the band. The second I'd pick is Zayn, I love his hair and he's just so amazayn. Smile

Ads

ZAYN MALIK <333

They're all hot, I love them all almost equally. But if I ever had to pick a favorite, then I'd probably pick Niall(:

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO FREAKKIINNGGG MUCH!!! They are like gods of awesome. I think about them like 24/7!!!! AHHHA 244 days untill I see them in concert can't wait!!!

HARRY EDWARD STYLES IS FREAKING GORGEOUS. He is an angel<3 rate people on a scale of 1 to Harry. Nobody but Harry is as sexy and hot and cute and adorable and hillarious and amazing and sweet and funny and nice and beautiful and ahhhhhh just so amazing as Harry!!! I love his beautiful sparkling green eyes and his luscious curls and god dammit he is so beautifulSmile

Louis and Niall and Zayn and Liam and also incredibly gorgeous!!!!! There's just something about Harry that makes me go insaneBig Grin I love Louis amazon humor and he has a freaking awesome buttSmileSmile and louis and harry together as larry stylinson and just the best thing in the world. And Zayn! Zayn is such an amazing singer! his hair is so cuteband i jus want to cuddle ip and sleep in itSmile and Zayns eyes are so pretty and he has beautiful eyelashes and he really can pull of those tatoos! Liam is so cute oh my god he is really toned and his voice is super attractive and he can pull off whatever hairstyle he tries! And Niall is like a super cuddly little Irish puppy or something he is so cuteSmileSmile ahh and his accent is awesome and he makes the most adorable faces and I jus love him and he's the only blonde and even tho its not natural blonde it's still so cuteBig Grin

But Hazzaaa OMG I think I've said enough I freaking love themSmile