This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does twitter know who my friends are!!? scared?
01-18-2013, 03:31 PM
How does twitter know who my friends are!!? scared?
I just signed up for twitter literally two minutes ago. On the "who to follow feature " a bunch of celebrities were featured, but besides that were a Bunch of high-school friends.

What in the world?? How does twitter know my friends when I havent made a single action besides signing up?? I didn't even use my legitimate name!!

Do they have access to my Facebook friends list somehow, or what could possibly be the explanation? ????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 03:39 PM

Did you put where you live or where you went to high school? They will put people up from the same place. Or they know everthing about you

Ads

Maybe when on fb you clicked something.

God, stop freaking out. This is an idiotic question to ask, u obviously must've given twitter the high school that u go to so it found other people that go to the same school as u. Calm down its not the end of the world. It already ended this morning.

Yea that happens if you're using the same email adress you used for your Facebook.
Or if you link your Facebook to twitter.