This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What will you say on Pope Benedicts' Twitter account?
01-18-2013, 06:05 PM
What will you say on Pope Benedicts' Twitter account?
Just found out today that the Anti-Christ has set up a Twitter account.........what will you ask the Desolate One King Of The Peado's?
Desolate : The void of humanity and the need to spread misery, a waste and a desolation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 06:13 PM

Think about the children! Why doesn't anybody think about the children?

Ads

I want to tell him that no matter how much he begs, I am not willing to kiss his ring.

Don't use it but if I did I would have nothing to say to pedo enabling scum

well, 1st of all the pope is not the antichrist, 2nd of all social networking personas are easy to fake, 3rd even if he does have an account you cant judge his character by anything he writes on the internet, 4th he is not a king of anything, 5th you dont know what desolate means, 6th im running out of stuff to say and 7th lol science is awesome!

if it's his actual account, he wouldn't have time to response to everyone.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world...r/1762819/

Hello,

1) Nothing he hasn't heard at his age.

2) There will be millions coming at him; already he got 750k the first day so your comment would be just a fart in the wind.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly

Dear Pope, excommunicate me from your Church.

John 5: 31 "If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true.
32 There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true.
33 You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth.
34 - Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. 35 He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light.
36 - But I have a greater witness than John's; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish--the very works that I do--bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me.
37 - And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 - But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 - You SEARCH the Scriptures, for in them YOU THINK you have ETERNAL LIFE; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 - But YOU are not Willing to come to Me that You May Have Life.
41 -I Do NOT Receive HONOR from MEN.
42 - But I KNOW You, that You Do Not Have the Love of God in YOU.
43 - I have Come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
44 - How can YOU Believe, who Receive HONOR from one another, and do not SEEK the HONOR that comes from the only God?
45 - Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you--Moses, in whom you trust.
46 - For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.
47 - But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

Jesus said, "I am the WAY the TRUTH, and the LIFE. NO one comes to the Father except THROUGH Me" (John 14:6). Salvation is not through Mary, and Mary cannot pray for anyone, nor is she a mediator for anyone. If she were then all that Jesus did on the cross was done in vain. Mary did not shed her blood for the sin's of mankind it was Jesus.
I have never needed a priest or a Pope. Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son Of God let us hole our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with out weaknesses, but was in ALL points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us come BOLDLY to the throne of grace, that we MAY obtain MERCY and find GRACE to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:14-16). So mankind does not need a Pope, or a Priest for Jesus is now our Great High Priest and we do not need to go confess or sins to a priest or Pope, or to Mary for now because of Jesus and His faithfulness even unto death we can go BOLDLY before the throne of the living God. The Catholic Church the Pope, Priest and all involved will one day stand before the living God and tell Him why they led His people astray from His teachings to the teachings and rituals of man. "Woe to the shepherd who scatters the flock." Teaching them other doctrines other than the word of the living God.
There will be a Pope who works closing with the Anti-Christ for there is going to be a one world religion that all will have to follow during the Tribulation\Great Tribulation, and we are very much on our way at least in America.

Please, change Catholic culture of death!