This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this something a scorpio in venus would do to hide their feelings?
01-18-2013, 06:16 PM
is this something a scorpio in venus would do to hide their feelings?
Okay, so freshmen year, there was this girl in my homeroom. She very shy and kept to herself. One day in homeroom, i dont remeber how, but i notcied her looking at me, An intense steady stare right at me, when I would look over at her, she would turn around and look away really fast, also that year, her friend started talking to her, right infront of my face. Telling my crush how pretty i was and she liked my hair. My crush just hurried and changed the sunject.

Now its sophomore year. On the first day of school she stood next to me and all my friends in the hallway (which was odd.) As weeks went by, I still noticed her staring, her friends would smile at me then whisper stuff in my crushes ear, and even push my crush into me, then they would walk away laughing and giggling. My crush and her friends were at this football game at school once, as were me and my friends. At this point i liked her so much, it felt like i was crazy inlove with her, but at the same time, i'm too shy to appraoch her. So I got my friend to go up to her, I was still in hearing and seeing distance, I acted like i was talking to someone else, my heart and mind were raching. I heard my friend with my crush. My friend goes "This is awkward, but my friend...." .. My crush interrupts her, and says "I'm straight." The rest of the night I have her friends blowing me kisses and waving at me.

After the game, I go over my friends house and log into twitter. I'm scrolling down my feed and i see a tweet from my crushes bestfriend. it says "(My crushes name) is inlove." The tweet was around the time all the stuff at the game was happening. Meanwhile, I have a direct message from her bestfriend on twitter also. She asked me and said "hey, are you the girl that asked (crushes name) out?" I told her to text me and she did, I told her everything. I also told her that if she straight, I'm not going to try to be with her, but her friend kept insisting if I try, i could get her. I dont want to try to portry a straight girl though. ya know?

So the following monday at school, rumor has it, i'm her girlfriend. These rumors werent around the school, just around her group of friends and such. I'm bullied in school as it is, so i'm very definsive and I got definsive, but not rude with my crush, i asked her what happenened friday night. She asked me what i meant by that, I asked "why are you telling people we go out?" All she said was , "I dont know." So, after homeroom i hear her so that was so awkward. and things since then havent really happened. I still really like her and she still side eyes me and stuff. I dont know what to do, I feel like i ruined my chance if she even liked me. Do you think she likes me? If so, what should I do to try to win her, I'm soshy and nervous, i really need help, that you so much.! also her friend kept telling me that this girl i like is deffinatly staright. but she giving me these signs thats making it confusing. does she SEEM interested or nahh?
im a girl though. thats the thing. are they teasing or do you think shes really interested, so confusing. loll

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 06:24 PM

my venus is currently in scorpio

i do hide my feelings and i do put on a intense stare when i like someone .....but at the same thing we make our intentions known ....i think she wanted you to know ..once you heard the rumor..i bet she went telling some people your her bf

well when i trully like someone my attention is only on that persona nd i make plans to get closer to you and get to know you ......but if im just playing with you i will mess around and play with you manipulate you and make you think im interested just to use you ..and i wont get to know you on a deep personal level ..actually i wont care to get to know you

Ads

01-18-2013, 06:24 PM

Just found this:
You may not know when a Venus in Scorpio likes you because they hide it until you surrender at their feet. Venus in Scorpio lovers don’t win your love by courting you — they lure you.

How to Love a Venus in Scorpio
If you really love a Venus in Scorpio, simply hand them your heart. They will not take that lightly. Let them know that you want something deeper and more serious than a casual relationship. You must provide experiences of deep emotional bonding rather than just sex and romance. Most importantly, if you want them to feel that you love them, they must sense that you are very deep, emotionally.

Don’t ever flirt, not even with them because they are turned off by light, meaningless flirting. They are turned off by anything meaningless, so be careful not to say things you don’t mean. They consider that a sign of insincerity.

Scorpio lovers have no respect for weakness of any kind. They want a strong, powerful lover. Strong, for them, means having the confidence to experience deep emotional bonding.

So bleed a little and cut out your heart, and you’ll be rewarded with the most passionate of lovers who will adore you to the death, after death, and then some.