This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
boyfriend made me look stupid infront of his a$sHole mate?
01-18-2013, 08:40 PM
boyfriend made me look stupid infront of his a$sHole mate?
so last night he goes out with his friends, later on his friend comes home i can hear him down stairs with a voice i dont know ... hes got the taxi man there that dropped him off but he has no money to pay ... any way once thats sorted and taxi is gone he asks me if he is okay to do some drugs, i was like no way i donyt like that under my roof... he keeps asking and asking and im not giving in iv told him if he tries il throw him out of the house myself. hes already drunk to the state he cant hold a convosation , i made him a coffee went to sit down in the front room hes like shall we put on some music, im like w.e.
he starts talking about his twitter account and he came and sat really close to me and i felt really uncompfortable , so i stood up and said i was getting a drink. whilst in the kitchen he came ain and asked me if i had a note i was like thats it iv had anough of this .... after already ringing my partner once about the taxi telling him to get his ass home, i rang him really angry saying get ur F++++ing ass home now else im going and i can still hear music like hes still in the club .. im left with his friend for the next 45 mins and taxi pulls up and its my partner i go out and i say get him the fuck out of my sight right now he could tell i wasnt happy he knows my views on any drugs he knew i was angry and he knew why he walks in to the house pats his mate on the back and says taxi's waiting for you matey have a goodn shakes his hand all smiles and that, i looked at him told him to grow some god dam balls and walked out , he says why are you having a go at me i didnt do anything... im just pissed off im 7 years youger than him and im telling him to grow the hell up !!! whats my next move what would you all do ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 08:48 PM

I would kick his drunken @ss to the curb. He's using you and he will continue to do so until you call a halt to it.

You can do better. As you say, he's 7 years older than you and he is acting like you're his Mum - with sex.

It's better to be alone, and not have to deal with that sort of BS, than to have a booze-and-drug addled idiot wasting your time.

Tell him that was the last straw and it's over. And if he has a key, change the lock.

Ads

End it

Dump the jerk