This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm doing my own online business , to advertise would it be better to get business cards or flyers?
01-18-2013, 10:24 PM
I'm doing my own online business , to advertise would it be better to get business cards or flyers?
It is retail but since it's starting online what would be the best form of advertising?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 10:32 PM

How about social networking? Like facebook?

Ads

You are doing your own Online Business. You are advertising Google+ or twitter.

Hey
It is an obvious fact that advertising has its importance in any kind of business. Do not complain that you are not getting good customers, juts go and try out advertising through various Social networking sites. Advertise your business by listing it in various business directories. Try promoting your online retail business in various search engines. It is always good to sho case your business in a global business platform. Business cards are a must for advertising your business in a good and convinient manner. Post your advertisements and get your right buyers.

If you are looking for more on business cards, then download the android app "My Business Cards". All the very best for your successful and profitable business.

how about using social media along some outdoor advertising would be great for your online business.

First of all congrats for your new venture on business .Well first of all do a local listing that will help you a lot in getting clients , secondly use H-cards for your business online , thirdly promote your business in various social media network sites and lastly through network marketing sell your services which help to grow your business quickly.
For more tricks visit the apps store for the app on "online business"to check out more details on online promotion of a business.Till then enjoy your new business ,and best of luck fr your future.

Let me know if you want to get your business stationery designed. (vectorious99@yahoo.com)

Hi,

To start any online business, business cards or flyers both are important and play a very important role to promote your business products and business. visiting cards or flyers both contain a short information about your business and address and contact information. You can easily promote your business through these products. You can customize these products online from printland. It is very good website for printing purpose and also offers best printing quality and designs.