This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This guy confuses me, and we had a date?
01-18-2013, 10:34 PM
This guy confuses me, and we had a date?
I began interacting with a guy on Twitter 2 months ago. I knew who he was but we had never spoken before. He lives 100 mi away from me but I had seen him on basketball games (we're both basketball players and our clubs often have matches). 25 days ago he added me on Facebook and since then we have exchanged 8000 messages. He is like the male version of me. We are incredibly alike, in every detail of everything. We're just the same and we can be all so silly together and remain exactly who we are! Soulmates? He always makes effort to talk to me and 90% of the time he starts the conversation. I know so much about him, his life and family and he about me and we text each other throughout the day, everyday. And when we haven't sent any messages in a couple of hours I always receive something really pointless from him like "Oh, I'm so tired" or "I'm cooking now" and we get some conversation going again for some hours. Also he sends me good night texts each night and says he loves to talk to me. We have talked till morning some nights. And he texts me a sad face when I say I have to go. Also he has began using the same words and phrases as me.
Now we have met in person few times and he acts out when he knows I'm around watching but won't make eye contact with me very often. He is spending the weekend in my town, but he's very busy, and I suggested we'd grab a lunch together sometime and today he asked if I was still up for it. There wasn't a dead point in our conversation like ever, and we had so so much to talk about. But he has a difficulty making an eye contact with me and I wonder why that is. Maybe he feels uncomfortable around me? Also he always talks with me about girls who he thinks are hot or look cute, even on my basketball team. Maybe to see if I get jealous? I really really like him but I'm confused about what he thinks of me. Also when I asked him why he's single he said he doesn't have time for a girlfriend and one day he told me about having made out with some girl at a party the night before.
When we ended our small "date" today and paid the bill (separately) I forgot to really say a proper good bye to him. I just said "Hey ok, bye then and thanks for the lunch" and left. I'm so mad at myself right now and it ruined my day. He probably thinks I don't like him or something. Like what was I thinking. I was so happy with our "date" that I just rushed home after we ended it, not believing how great it was. Maybe there would have been a kiss, we are really close. I'm so mad.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 10:42 PM

He likes you but by the way he is trying to make you jealous by talking about other women seems like he is just trying to manipulate you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply