This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What SmartPhone should I get for Christmas?
01-18-2013, 10:37 PM
What SmartPhone should I get for Christmas?
Christmas is coming and I don't know what Smartphone should I get. I just wanna know which Smartphone is the best of all smartphones. I saw some great Smartphones such as Nokia lumia 920, Htc 8x, Htc one x+, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3. I wanna know which is the best. I've loved windows phone but I hate that it lacks apps.
So please let me know what do you think.
And thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2013, 10:45 PM

It depends what type of phone you want. I love my Galaxy S3

If you want a phone with loads of apps and games. iPhone 5 is for you (it's the only good thing about this phone, nearly all apps come to this platform)

If you want a powerful phone that can carry any thing you throw at it. Galaxy S3 or HTC One x+

Or I don't know what for the Lumia 920.

Now you know what type of phone now decide which Android phone (because android is popular and the best and offers different types of phones) is the right for you

Ask yourself what type of model do you want, do you want a phone with a great camera? Or one that is best for Browsing? Or the one that runs pure Google Android? Or one with a massive gorgeous screen?

If you want one with a great camera that also lets you play games. S3 or HTC One X+

Big Screen for videos and movies? Galaxy Note 2

Pure Google Android with great features, instant updates to the newer version? Nexus 4

I would definitely recommend you the S3 as I own it and I absolutely love it, theres almost nothing wrong with it. yeah almost... obviously everything has cons Smile

Hope I helped and enjoy choosing your smartphone

Ads

iPhone 5

Better battery life
Siri
iOS
App Store
Better build
Better performance

get the lumia 920
it's way better than the one x+, iphone 5, s3, and the 8x
the phone has an amazing 4.5" screen with very good and high resolution
the resolution is even higher than HD
which makes it enjoyable for you to watch videos on it because of the big size and because of the amazing resolution
web browsing is also enjoyable on it
the screen is also very responsive you can even use it while wearing cloves or through your car keys
the phones build quality really is amazing
and it feels high end and premium in your hand it really is enjoyable to hold
the phone has an 8.7 megapixle camera which takes amazing photos and videos
it has image stabilization which is a huge plus and its the first on any other phone
some of its other features are group shot,panorama shot,burst mode and cinemagraph
what group shot allows you to do is to capture the perfect moment so for example if you are taking a photo of 2 people and they blink you will be able to rewind the time till when they were still smiling
cinemagraph allows you to do is to play with the photos and make movement
you can also eliminate moving objects in your photos
and the camera takes better low light photos than any other phone even without flash
the phone has a large App Store which consists of mainly high quality apps
and it also has the amazing Nokia added free exclusive apps and features
like nokia drive,nokia maps,nokia city ,nokia beta,nokia music,nokia creative studio,espn,espn radio,CNN,words with friends,angry birds roost,viber HD and many more
battery life is very good
it also supports wireless charging
the web browser is extremely good and fast
the phone also has Microsoft office which is a huge plus
and it has deep social network integration(Facebook,LinkedIn,twitter,Skype…)
overall the lumia 920 is an amazing device and you should get it
hope I helped Smile
tell me if you decided to
and if you got any question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com

Do not go for a windows phone! Lumia 920 looks great but Windows has the least apps as compared to android and iphone. Iphone 5 is great but it hasn't got anything unique or special other than the size and it is extremely expensive, you can just as well take an Iphone 4s as there isn't much difference between the two (iphone 5 has iOS 6.0 but many apps haven't upgraded yet so you can't use them instantly) Android has the most apps and, you can go for HTC Droid DNA, its really light and extremely fast and isn't that expensive too. But the best option will be Samsung Galaxy S3. If you can afford it, there is no better phone than the S3. Great and huge screen, amazing resolution, it has an 8 mgp camera and has a 2GB ram which means it is one of the fastest phones that are available.

So if you can afford it, S3, if you're tight on budget then HTC Droid.