This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get people to follow me on Twitter?
01-19-2013, 02:34 AM
how do i get people to follow me on Twitter?
I'm not cutting it on this program. What am I missing? I can see where this could be a full time job.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 02:42 AM

through other social networks, per example FB, MSN, instagram etc. eventually they'll build up...
also through twitter follow random people and chat w them and hopefully they'll follow you back..

Ads

Try following "certain" people or things on Twitter that interest you, then try to spark a conversation through some tweets. You might get people to follow you in the long run if you can bring people to your page by at least trying what I suggested. I know how Twitter is. I have an account there and I've got only a few real friends who I have added on my twitter list and then a select group of things I follow and some of them actually follow me back.
Also, you can try to edit your profile on Twitter. If someone finds what you have on there interesting or for a good reason to follow, then they might follow and/or "re-tweet" you eventually.

Bribe them

step 1 - get famous some other way

step 2 - post something

there is no other way - you arent going to get famous using twitter

You are not a celebrity, so if wanna get followers you need to follow them back too & if someone follows you, follow them back if you don't wanna lose your followers.

1) Put #TeamFollowBack in your twitter bio.
2) Search the hashtag #TeamFollowBack in twiiter & retweet the tweets involves with that also follow them who retweeted those. you will get followers.
3) Tweet some nice things.
4) Don't keep the egg as your twitter profile picture.

lool seriously eh! honestly, think about it this way: it can't be that hard! cause everytime i go on i see 12 year old girls/guys with 1000 plus followers! random people with thousands of followers! all you really have to do is enjoy the twitter experience i guess. i always thought twitter folk were a little dweeby tho. go outside and throw a ball around instead!

post noodz

Follow People From #TeamFollowBack