This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he trying to cheat on me or something?
01-19-2013, 04:17 AM
Is he trying to cheat on me or something?
Okay, so the guy I'm dating. Well he's a bit of a dork. But I really like him. He's really cool and easy to talk to most of the time. He's not the best looking of guys, but I wouldn't call him ugly. Well, we live and hour and a half away from each other and I've always thought hands down, this guy is not like the guys I've dated in the past. They were all extremely good-looking smooth-talkers who ended up breaking my heart, or not working out. Mainly because they were players and cheated. Well this guy, honestly I never expected anything bad out of him. He's always so sweet, and does all the right things. Well. Here recently a lot of weird things have been happening. The first one involved him coming to the mall in my city back in the summer and before I got there, apparently he met some "lesbians" who thought he was cute. They exchanged numbers apparently and they were telling him how cute he was and he screenshot-Ed the whole thing to me. It pissed me off pretty bad.
He was immediately really sorry and deleted their numbers supposedly. I forgave him and we moved on. Then, his cousin was trying to set him up with her BFF. He kept going out on setup dates with this girl. He claimed he didn't like her and just wanted to hang out with his cousin, but why would you go on a setup date with a girl you don't like JUST to hang out with your cousin? And he wouldn't talk to me the entire time claiming his phone was dead. Then other things kept happening and he said look, I'll let you get on my FB and twitter and stuff. And I mean, I'm not one to do that but I really was concerned. He's such a good bf but I don't understand why I keep catching him in lies and stuff. Well I get on there and I find nothing. Except where he favorited some girl's pic on twitter. He said he accidentally must've done it trying to favorite something else. That's kinda hard to do. There's been many others involving FB and twitter and his stories make no sense!! Is he messing around on me???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 04:25 AM

Communication and honesty are two of the most important factors in a healthy relationship. Based on your account, it sounds like there is an issue here.

My suggestion would be to sit down with him at home or at a coffee shop. Tell him what's on your mind. Be honest about how you feel and tell him that you expect him to be honest with you too. Tell him how it makes you feel when he plays games behind your back. Be open and honest. Hope everything works out.

Ads

01-19-2013, 04:25 AM

Can I recommend a book for you?

WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES.
IT will help you open your sight....disappear for a bit, make him miss you, go out with some friends..