This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I place an ad on the facebook market place?
01-19-2013, 09:13 AM
How do I place an ad on the facebook market place?
Is there any kind of method to add on facebook ,can anybody help me What links do I press? Can't find it... thx!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 09:21 AM

"You can place an add on Facebook. By using some important things..first create an
attractive profile page and invite the people as a friend to share information and recieve
the replies through the system, By advertising on FACEBOOK indeed you can target your audience properly. Not only on interests, but also on other characteristics. Such as advertising a dating site, and targeting it only on the people who are the users of facebook. But the big question is? it need very hard work. it need regular update, it is a time consuming process aswell. I would like to say about some Social media Marketing Service Providers. They will help you out and will market your business in a proffessional manner. one reliable personsuggested me a company nake who deals in Internet Marketing named as magicsolv.com. they do their works honestly, I tried 'n' gotta possitve result then why don't you try out their services...Cheers!!"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply