This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why some celebrities or public figure don't have verified twitter account and wikipedia?
01-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Why some celebrities or public figure don't have verified twitter account and wikipedia?
Even the smallest TV actor have wikipedia then I wonder there is this popular TV actress whom I didn't found on wikipedia. Then there is one Indian actor John Abraham. I don't think he is on twitter. There are many twitter accounts in his names and many people follow that too. But am not sure it is his own account or created by his fans. Because on twitter if the account is of public figure then there is a verification tick mark beside it. But for this particular actor I don't found any verification tick mark on any account of his name... Does it mean he don't have verified twitter account despite being so popular

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 11:43 AM

Because they are just regular persons like everybody else

Ads

it is because they are just like every other people like you and me.

Will you just have sex with them already for crying out loud!

They only verify the really known celebs and they have to send a request to twitter if they want to be verified
Usually you can tell it's actually them if it's not verified by who they follow, who follows them.Like if someone they are friends with follows them.Sometimes you can tell by what they tweet.Or if they have their twitter linked to their facebook page or official website

who said john abraham isn't on twitter? he is here https://twitter.com/john_abraham
he is also on wiki Big Grin