This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this possible to promote business through social networking ?
01-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Is this possible to promote business through social networking ?
I have a new business it's not growing properly can I use any social networking site to advertise or promote suggestions required…what do you think abut facebook ? may it be useful for it..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 03:14 PM

You could make a page for it, or buy ads

Ads

Yes, do what the guy before me said. OR you can make a website and promote on google.com, youtube.com, nfl.com, espn.com, etc.

Face to face social networking is the best way to promote businesses. Go to church functions, To your children's school functions and any other socializing you can get involved in. Donate time and money to charities and attend their get together and meetings. Take business cards with you, and hand them out to anyone who is in the least interested. My son and I ran a computer business for several years and almost all our business came from word of mouth spread by social networking. I think the kind of social networking you're talking about is called spam, and could get you knocked off the face-book.

Yes, I use facebook. I too had problems with growing my business. I learnt some invaluable tips through these guys. I thought I knew what I was doing but there are some very comprehensive tutorials on internet marketing as a whole which has helped me heaps. They cover social media, (twitter, myspace etc) adwords, blogging - the lot really. It also teaches you to create a marketing plan and marketing strategy.
It's also a fully supported back office system.

http://emmakate.mlmleadsystempro.com/

You can also use an emailing tool to reach hundreds of leads. THis is the number one ranked (and the one I use ). It's a system that protects your affiliate commissions, builds
you a huge list & generates you a huge income using leverage.

http://vur.me/Tabatha

Yup ! This absolutely possible to promote your business through social networking..in this way the Facebook a big and huge place to promote and marketing through internet, here you can
promote your services as well as you will get the good response everyday. First you need to make effective profile on facebook, then join other people in your group. Network of net user are most important to market and promote your services, you'll 've to get an eye on your users reviews. Ain't this is hard work ? ya ! But there are different ways available to advertise and internet marketing i.e hiring a company to perform this job such as magicsolv.com, offers marketing in facebook. So just take advantage from them. I hope you will find it a possitive promotion about your business. best of luck