This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I the only one who can't stand these type of people on FB?
01-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Am I the only one who can't stand these type of people on FB?
There's this girl who literally every status is about 1) weed 2) cigarettes 3) parties 4) sex. And she posts pictures of her being high or smoking a cig or holding up condoms.
And then there's this guy who i don't even know personally but he seems like the meanest thing ever. This girl put up a picture of herself & he commented "you've got the london look" talking about that commercial & when amanda todd killed herself he was statuses about how nobody should care and that people who kill themselves are worthless anyways and when the connecticut shooting happened he posted a link to that adam lanza twitter page & had a heart beside it
WTF , they both are pretty popular. What am I missing...?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 06:26 PM

argh i hate people like that. and btw the "get the london look" thing killed me. that commercial is so funny. but anyways people like that are so annoying.

Ads

Omg I hate people like that. Those would be the people I would reject and never speak to again. You aren't missing anything. These people sound like bloody idiots and I think that you shouldn't communicate with people like that, because they think its cool to talk/act that way. When I meet people and find out they are like that, I pull away from them quickly. Smile

Hope this helps!

I actually just add people like that to laugh at them.

That's probably mean. I would never make fun of her to her face or anything. But yea, there is this girl that I went to high school with and she posts herself drunk and smoking all the time and things like "10 am <3 time for some *~*~*~Coronas~*~*~*" And I am just like... Seriously? -___-

The guy you are talking about is probably a facebook troll. If you can't stand it why don't you delete them? Well, it probably makes you feel good about yourself to get angry at people who act like that.

Honestly, it makes me feel good that my life isn't like that. I also like having the "facebook philosophers" in my friends. People who act super insightful but give the most bs quotes that are not realistic at all. Like "JUSS SMILE EVER DAY AND THING WILL GOT BETTER" And crap like that. Facebook has just turned into a weird place.

I don't associate myself with people like that. Click that "Unfriend" button.

I can't stand people on Facebook in general. Thoughtless and uninteresting beyond human belief! I mean, back when I thought conforming was what was to be done in this world to be liked, did you know I spent HOURS refreshing the timeline on Facebook in a futile attempt at finding something interesting and worth looking at? I was wasting my life. My Facebook is deactivated. My sister, unfortunately, has yet to come to that same revelation. She thinks Facebook is the coolest thing since sliced bread. *eye roll* I know I'm being condescending and I hate that because I hate when people do that to me, but, I can't wait until my sister matures and grows out of Facebook.

My advice? Do what I did. Deactivate that crap and go read a book or watch a good movie or even, and I know this is crazy, go outside (when of course the weather is warmer).

Yeah, I deal with people like that everyday. I think they're just insecure, so they conform to popularity to hide their insecurity. You're not missing anything. Who cares if they 50 likes on a status? That doesn't mean anything.

As for the girl who does drugs/has sex/goes to parties, she is not going to have a good life in the future. She won't like it when she looks at herself in the mirror 40 years later and see's stringy hair, yellow teeth, and swollen eyes (effects of drugs/alcohol).

I don't use Facebook, but I can't stand those type of people either. I don't think you're missing something, I think you're NOT missing something.You seem to be one of the few people who aren't messed up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ADoseofBuckley

I just ignore them. Doesn't phase me. I've been around pot-heads my entire life, it's somewhat amusing to see people fake the effects of using the drugs.

It's pretty annoying.