This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I reach a live person in Yahoo! Groups support?
01-19-2013, 06:36 PM
How do I reach a live person in Yahoo! Groups support?
Several years ago, my boss and I were subscribed to a Yahoo! Group without our consent, and since that time, our corporate e-mail domain has changed, so I'm unable to use e-mail commands to unsubscribe from the group. What's more, the group moderator has never responded to an e-mail sent to GROUPNAME-owner, so there is no way that I can unsubscribe our e-mail addresses. And if you've ever tried to find a live body at Yahoo! Groups to direct a service request to, well, then you can understand my question. Does anyone have a phone number, Twitter handle or e-mail address that belongs to a living, breathing human being who can go in and delete our two e-mail addresses from this Yahoo! Group? The group is global_desis (neither of us are Indian, so again, I'm stumped as to how we were subscribed). Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 06:44 PM

Hi Sean!

Sorry to hear that you were added to a Yahoo! group without your permission, and are now unable to unsubscribe from it. So that we may investigate this issue for you, please contact Customer Care via our Help form at:

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?l...ge=contact

You can submit a help request on this issue by selecting Groups as the product, Join or leave a group as the category, and unsubscribe from a group as the subcategory. For the fastest possible resolution, please provide the full headers from the latest email that you have received from the group in each email account within your request. With these headers, Customer Care should be able to fully unsubscribe you within 24 hours of processing your request.

I hope this helps! Please let us know how things work out!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply