This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I promote My Blogs?
01-19-2013, 07:15 PM
How do I promote My Blogs?
I've written a few.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2013, 07:23 PM

oral promotion is best. Even in this site try to answer questions related to what u have written in ur blog and give ur blop add as source. U can also use fb etc 4 promotion. Now another imp way is through sms.

Ads

You should promote your blog by Social media marketing. Go on those SBM sites, make account and add friends and followers on daily basis and share your blog onto these sites.But i1 thing is your blog content must be presenting some unique and insightful+innovative thing so your friends not only read this by themselves but share these blogs into their own communities.thanks

if you want to a lot of visitors for free, you can list easyhit4u, where you can get free traffic from other membe. Want to join? You can learn at http://just2business.blogspot.com/2012/1...y-get.html

You can make videos about your blog and upload to you tube.

You can promote your blog with social networking site as facebook, google plus, linkedin, twitter etc and bookmarking site as reddit etc. You can read blogging articles in hindi also. Share your any blogging problem with write comments and your problem solve with in 1 hour. Visit http://techsoftinfo.wordpress.com